This Page

has been moved to new address

Reaction to Palin's speech

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Reaction to Palin's speech

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Reaction to Palin's speech

I just watched Sarah Palin's speech on YouTube. Politically, my initial reaction is that it was excellent. She attacked Obama much harder than I expected, which politically she needed to do.

We still don't know how she'll do on the stump, in a debate or when challenged on the campaign trail. We just found out she can do a really good job of reading a teleprompter (with a few good ad-libs to boot), but I think we still need to see more. Still, if she keeps this up, I can only see her helping McCain's chances.

Best moment: the acknowledgment of McCain's fellow POW, Tom Moe. It was really a touching moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home