This Page

has been moved to new address

All about Palin

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: All about Palin

Thursday, September 04, 2008

All about Palin

(Pictured above is Florida Senator Mel Martinez, taken from my new and improved seat.)

A number of congressional candidates (including Minnesotan Erik Paulsen), congressmen and women, senators, and a governor have spoken so far. The resounding theme: Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin, Sarah...

I've been really surprised at how much coverage she's received and how little anyone has talked about McCain. It's at least a 1:2 ratio between content on him versus her.

I talked to Owen from Boots and Sabers for 20 minutes or so. It was good to see someone I knew! His blog was the first that I read when I found him during the 2004 WI Senate primary race. I've moved states since then, but I still read Owen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home