This Page

has been moved to new address

Proof of true love?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Proof of true love?

Monday, October 01, 2007

Proof of true love?

Hmm...great story, but come on...
RACINE, Wis. - Melody Kloska and Matt Behrs take it as a sign they were meant to get married.

After tying the knot on a Lake Michigan beach on Aug. 18, they released a bottle containing their wedding vows. A few weeks later, the bottle was found by Fred and Lynnette Dubendorf, of Mears, Mich., who were also married on a beach — exactly 28 years before Kloska and Behrs.

"It was meant to be," Kloska said. "This was a sign to me."

Kloska, 46, and Behrs, 41, have been together for five years, but with several failed marriages between them, they had doubts about remarrying.
...
"I took it to mean that there's hope yet," she said.
It just seems to me that once you're married, you shouldn't need "signs of hope" that it will last. You're married. That's the deal. It lasts.

But maybe I'm just naive. I have, after all, only been married for 7 months...

4 Comments:

Blogger Monday Came declared,

I agree with you Joey but hey, I'm -11 days from being married. :)

10/02/2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger erin declared,

I'm married 2.5 years, and I couldn't agree more.

10/03/2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Maybe it's just me, but it really bugs me when people see every little thing as a "sign". I mean, come on, this kind of thing happens to me every day. Why just last week I found a bottle on the shore with a note in it from Osama bin Laden. Think that's a sign?

10/04/2007 4:22 AM  
Blogger Carla declared,

We decide to get married. We also decide to stay married.

10/10/2007 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home