This Page

has been moved to new address

And I thought I was big...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: And I thought I was big...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And I thought I was big...

I weighed in at 10 lb. 2 oz. when I was born.

This kid puts me to shame.
BARNAUL, Russia (Reuters) - A Siberian woman who gave birth to her 12th child -- doing more than her fair share to stem Russia's population decline -- was stunned to find that little Nadia weighed in at a massive 7.75 kg (17.1 lb).
What!?!

See for yourself:


The folds of skin in the kid's arm make it look like there's a joint between the elbow and shoulder. Or maybe it's just me...

3 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

I love the expression on that other baby's face.

9/27/2007 3:36 AM  
Blogger Monday Came declared,

Maybe that was my problem....maybe I was just a fat baby?!

10/02/2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

Her arm looks like a roll of lifesavers.

10/08/2007 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home