This Page

has been moved to new address

Lefties on the rise

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Lefties on the rise

Monday, September 24, 2007

Lefties on the rise

Apparently we're making a comeback.
Lefties have been bouncing back in recent decades, following a decline in the beginning of the 20th century, a new study shows.

While lefties currently make up about 11 percent of the population, earlier studies found only 3 percent of those born in 1900 were left-handed.
I didn't know we ever had something to come back from...

Actually, were it not for the fact that I sucked my right thumb when I was little, I'd probably be a rightie. I write with my right hand and play tennis right-handed, but I throw and bat left-handed.

I think I'm just mixed up and confused.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

I think the reason that there were so few lefties in the 1900s is that left-handed people were forced to write with their right hand. So the data is skewed.

9/24/2007 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home