This Page

has been moved to new address

CN Tower ousted

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: CN Tower ousted

Thursday, September 13, 2007

CN Tower ousted

The CN Tower, which has been the world's tallest structure since 1976, has been ousted of its role by Dubai's Burj Dubai.

I guess it's fine by me. What could I do about it anyway?

My trip to the CN Tower in Toronto at the age of 13 was memorable, but not exactly for the right reasons. While standing on a glass floor at 1,122 feet high is a pretty neat experience, being separated from your family for an hour and a half stinks. But hey, how many people can say they had a police search and their physical description (clothes, height, etc.) read over the intercom of the world's tallest structure for a solid hour while their family tried to track them down?

Yeah, that's what I thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home