This Page

has been moved to new address

I don't have any of Fred Thompson's wedding pictures!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: I don't have any of Fred Thompson's wedding pictures!!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I don't have any of Fred Thompson's wedding pictures!!

I've had a number of hits lately from people Googling "Fred Thompson wedding pictures". Strangely, I come up number 8 on this list.

No folks, I don't have any of Fred Thompson's wedding pictures. I'm sorry to disappoint you. More than that, I'm sorry that you're wasting your time Googling for them. It's a sad life you must lead if you're Googling for wedding photos of an ex-politician, ex-actor who's now decided to run for president. But, I salute your efforts and wish you the best of luck.

(Note: I am also number 4 if you Google "my barefoot and pregnant wife". Settle down...I don't actually have a reason to blog on this topic yet...)

3 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

But you'll tell us right away, won't you? Huh? Huh?

9/09/2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

Yeah, me too. Tell me.

9/09/2007 10:42 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Of course I'd tell ya! (Maybe not right away...but as soon as we'd agree to start telling people, I'm sure it will be on the blog.)

9/09/2007 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home