This Page

has been moved to new address

Not that I needed an explanation for the downed trees

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Not that I needed an explanation for the downed trees

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not that I needed an explanation for the downed trees

But I got one.
At 4 a.m., winds were clocked at 71 miles per hour at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
Considering that the airport is a half mile from our place, my 3:30 AM wake-up call makes sense. I counted 4 trees down at our place as I left for work, not to mention a fence that once held in a small yard at a townhome next to us. I love the power of the wind and how helpless humans are in the face of it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Meirose declared,

We still have trees and branches piled up everywhere in East St. Paul from two weeks ago when we got hammered with similar winds. Thankfully our house didn't take any damage, but a drive along Minnehaha anywhere near White Bear Ave will give a glimpse of the levels of winds we encountered.

BTW, thanks for the link to my blog.

Big Chris
http://mrclm.blogspot.com - Because I said so blog

8/30/2007 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home