This Page

has been moved to new address

Soon cars will be shorter than me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Soon cars will be shorter than me

Monday, January 08, 2007

Soon cars will be shorter than me

The new (to America) Lilliput by Daimler-Chrysler is 8 feet, 2 inches long, making it less than 2 feet longer than I am.

Pretty soon cars will be so small they won't even need gas.

No, wait. My bad. Those are strollers.

(You may recognize the name "Lilliput" from the book Gulliver's Travels. Maybe not. I had to read it for school though, and Lilliput is an island nation on which tiny people who are around 6 inches tall live.)

4 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

I saw that on TV tonight. It looks like the little cars you can rent in Vegas for tooling down the strip. They chose a great name, don'tcha think? It just looks like a little person.

1/08/2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

No sleeping in this on your cross country raod trips!

1/15/2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

Oops......."road" trips I meant!

1/15/2007 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

They can call it "Smart", but that's one butt ugly vehicle!

BTW, I'm puttin' ya back on the blog roll. I thought you had hung up your bloggin' gloves. :)

1/15/2007 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home