This Page

has been moved to new address

February 24, 2007

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: February 24, 2007

Sunday, January 07, 2007

February 24, 2007

That's when I'm getting married to the world's greatest girl.

This was decided a week ago, but I thought I should let you all know. We're getting married at Cove Point Lodge, which is pretty much exactly what we were looking for in a venue. (To see the room we're getting married in, click Virtual Tour on the bottom left side of the page. It's the first room that comes up, the Great Hall.) Only 35 people will be there (us, our immediate family and grandparents, our wedding party, and Pastor Brian and Jen with their newborn).

We'll be on a cruise in Hawaii for our honeymoon on the Pride of Aloha :) It's been a dream of mine for a long time to make Hawaii - the 50th state I'll have visited - my honeymoon trip. I guess I've just thought it would be special to share the last state with that special person.

An open house reception is in the works for when we get back. I'll try to keep you posted.

(Oh, and I just realized my last post was my 600th. For what it's worth.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

My little nephew is gettin' hitched...I love it! Congrats to you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/08/2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

I'm still working on the Friday night details....

1/11/2007 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Congratulations to you guys!!! That's so exciting:) You guys will have the best time of your life. Thank the Lord for putting you two together for His glory.

1/12/2007 4:15 PM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

So exciting! I keep saying that, but it is!!!!!!

1/15/2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger Wendy declared,

Congratulations!! That sounds so wonderful. If you want more information on the Pride of Aloha, check it out at www.cruisecritic.com. It will give you some ideas on what to expect and some of the shore excursions and stuff you can do.

Enjoy every minute of your wedding day, and I hope that you will always remember the love and happiness that made it happen.

1/31/2007 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home