This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm a socially moderate capitalist, huh?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: I'm a socially moderate capitalist, huh?

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm a socially moderate capitalist, huh?

For those who think I'm a right-wing nut job, here are the results from a political test I just took.
You are a Social Moderate (43% permissive)
and an...
Economic Conservative (68% permissive)
You are best described as a: Capitalist
You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.
Capitalist...I'm okay with that. Not sure what formula they used to get their numbers. I did answer with more "Agree" or "Disagree" answers than I did with the word "Strongly" attached, for what it's worth.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Burton declared,

I came very close to you - 41%/78%

4/15/2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Billiam declared,

Social Conservative 35%
Econominc Conservative 71%

4/16/2006 6:22 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

huh...so 40% must be the social conservative/moderate cut-off. makes sense.

wonder what we answered differently...

4/16/2006 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Hell, your a flaming liberal copmpared to my results :)

4/16/2006 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home