This Page

has been moved to new address

My muscly little bros

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: My muscly little bros

Thursday, April 13, 2006

My muscly little bros

My brothers wanted me to talk about them on the blog. Actually, they want a story about themselves. (You know, the whole, "Big brother has a 'website,' that would be really cool to be on it" thing.)

So, here goes.


Troy (left) wants everyone to know about his huge muscles. Shane (right) is just laughing at Troy, and doesn't seem to care too much about anything but getting me off this computer and into the living room to play Rook (great game, by the way).

So, I think I'm going to do that. But Troy, you got your story. You have big muscles and now the 13 people who read this will know. Congratulations.

NOTE: I'm obviously visiting my family for two days, so blogging will be light, if at all. (They have dial-up. Grr...)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Billiam declared,

ARRRRRGH!!! Dial-up! I go through that every time I visit my step-Mom. Of course, she lives in the sticks. my Mom and Sister, on the other hand, have High speed! I feel your frustration!

4/13/2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger Mark declared,

I still have dial-up, but will be up-dating soon. Then I will learn just how stone-age I've been.

4/14/2006 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home