This Page

has been moved to new address

Some free or cheap things to do in Minneapolis-St. Paul

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Some free or cheap things to do in Minneapolis-St. Paul

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some free or cheap things to do in Minneapolis-St. Paul

I recently came across a user-submitted list of free or cheap (<$10) things to do in the Twin Cities.

Here are a few of our favorites:

FREE
Centennial Lakes, Edina
Minnehaha Park, Minneapolis
Como Park Zoo & Conservatory, St. Paul
Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Minneapolis
Central Park, Bloomington
Holidazzle Parade, Minneapolis

<$10
Jamba Juice, usually in Edina, followed by a walk around Centennial Lakes; or Grand Ave. in St. Paul, paired with a roll from Breadsmith.
Savage Depot, Savage
Nelson's Ice Cream, Stillwater
Ring Mountain Creamery Cafe, Eagan
Liberty Frozen Custard, Minneapolis

There are many other parks in Burnsville and the surrounding area that I'm leaving out.

What are your favorite places to go to when you need to get out of the house?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rae declared,

I LOVE Minnehaha. Had my first date with hubby there, and it's where he first said I love you. :) Okay, I guess I said it too. :)

Great list!

12/15/2010 2:48 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Our first kiss was at Minnehaha. I have a friend who proposed to his wife under the falls. It's a great spot! Sea Salt is always fun over there too.

12/15/2010 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home