This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcoming my kids into the world

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Welcoming my kids into the world

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Welcoming my kids into the world

I haven't kept up with developing new blog material very well and with the kids in the house now, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that my priorities have changed.

So, for those who keep coming back looking for new material, here are some of our first moments with the twins. At this point, Carson was an hour and fifteen minutes old and Keira was 33 minutes old.

(If you have problems viewing the embedded video, you can view it on YouTube by clicking here.)


I think those were also our first drinks after they were born...nothing like a Sprite/cranberry juice mix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home