This Page

has been moved to new address

Best action scene ever

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Best action scene ever

Friday, February 05, 2010

Best action scene ever

I have to thank Bill for sending this to me. It's priceless!


My favorite part is the slide underneath the semi trailer...on a horse! The numerous vehicles somehow magically jumping over cars that are randomly strewn about in their way also provide excellent viewing material.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana declared,

Wow. That was definitely intense.

2/07/2010 6:51 PM  
Blogger Amber declared,

Haha wow! That was simultaneously one of the best and one of the most terrible things I have ever seen. I love it! The gigantic explosions at the end were a great touch.

2/08/2010 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home