This Page

has been moved to new address

Why I buy from Amazon.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Why I buy from Amazon.com

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Why I buy from Amazon.com

I ordered a wireless adapter for my desktop computer so I could connect to the internet via USB without running a wire through half of my house.

A wireless adapter costs at least $40 at Best Buy (the Linksys model I wanted cost $50 $40 refurbished through their website).

I found the refurbished version of the Linksys model on Amazon.com for $16.99.

I ordered it on 11/4 and it arrived - with free shipping - 2 days later on 11/6.

There are very few reasons I can think of NOT to buy online for most items and services and Amazon is about as good as it gets.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

I too heart Amazon.
Amazingazon.

11/09/2009 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Bill Roehl declared,

I have never had anything but great service and quality from Amazon. The one time I did have a delivery issue (it was marked as delivered but I never got it) they shipped a replacement the next day--no questions asked.

I have purchased many big ticket (for me) items from them and I plan to continue to do so for as long as I can!

11/10/2009 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Aunt Kari declared,

We would have given you our Linksys for free. So you really didn't save any money now did you? Tee hee. :)

11/18/2009 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home