This Page

has been moved to new address

If you don't think liberals are dirty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: If you don't think liberals are dirty

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

If you don't think liberals are dirty

Then think again.


Yep. The campaign has hardly begun and they're already at it. (This was up in rural Northern Wisconsin.)


In all fairness, this doesn't represent every liberal out there. Besidesl, I'm sure conservative wackos do this too, right?

I guess. I have yet to see it though. However, at the first sign of it, I can guarantee that you'll see 5 letters to the editor from conservatives apologizing for the actions. Good luck getting that from the left.

7 Comments:

Blogger erin declared,

In my opinion, there are "wackos" everywhere...even in our churches. It's sad, but you have to cut the liberals a little extra slack. They're simply just not as smart as us. Not on our level, you know?
: )

8/02/2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

It;s not "liberals." It's the depravity of men everywhere! Maranatha!

8/02/2006 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

"Besidesl, I'm sure conservative wackos do this too, right?"

Actually, I think conservatives do this sort of thing much less often.

I attribute that to the fact that conservatives tend to be law-and-order-types who also have an exceedingly strong concept of private property.

8/03/2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Actually, I tend to agree with Elliot. I don't see this either, and I think that's just one of the reasons.

Or, as one Green field staffer put it to me, "We're organized. They're not. They're frustrated at that, so they take it out on the signs. They don't have any signs to put their energy into, so they put their energy into destroying ours."

That's probably very true as well.

8/03/2006 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

I am from the area where this happened. The first time I saw it, I laughed. Imagine the pea-brained moron who came up with the "ungreen" caption. What a dolt! He/she probably had to say it this way because their vocabulary isn't advanced enough to say something more sophisticated. It is shameful what passes for political wit these days.

8/04/2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Kate declared,

"Mark Green will keep you addicted"? To what?

8/07/2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Oil? Crack? Ah, who cares...he'll just keep you addicted!

8/08/2006 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home