This Page

has been moved to new address

#500

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: #500

Sunday, July 30, 2006

#500

This is post number 500, and since I don't have much else to blog about, I figured I'd celebrate. For those of you who have actually read all 500, I'm sorry for that. Whatever it is or may have been, I'm sorry. And thank you. Thank you for making this more enjoyable for me, because without you, well, it would be a whole lot more lonely.

And I'm still soliciting guesses for the three items in my refrigerator. The answer will be coming very soon....

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown declared,

yahoo! I am the first one to congratulate you! keep it up.

7/31/2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger Carla declared,

Yay Joey!
Contents of fridge..
Mayo, Mt. Dew and I already know one is Parmesan Cheese.

7/31/2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

hey that wasn't one of the 3 you told me! Are there really 4 items or was one of the others not really there, cause I guessed cheese a long time ago......fess up

7/31/2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

there weren't 4 items. I guess I forgot about the Parmesan. I told you I wasn't sure about the third.

That's pretty sad, when I can't even remember all three things in the refrigerator. But believe me, my mom remembers, and it sounds like she's been telling everyone who will listen how hilarious her son's refrigerator is....

7/31/2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

and a lot of people will listen...

7/31/2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

Parmesan cheese
Margarine
Yeast

8/02/2006 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home