This Page

has been moved to new address

Howard Dean really is nuts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Howard Dean really is nuts

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Howard Dean really is nuts

I think he'll say just about anything to get a reaction. Most recently he's called the Iraqi Prime Minister an "anti-semite." Yeah, that'll help the situation in the Middle East.

I just loved the quote from Virginia Senator John Warner, the Chairman of the Armed Services Committee.
"I dismiss Howard Dean. Really, he's a disappointment, even to Democrats. I don't care to deal with that."

1 Comments:

Blogger steveegg declared,

Personally, I'm waiting for Howie Deanie to volunteer to take S(l)ick Willie's place in Israeli trenches :-)

7/26/2006 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home