This Page

has been moved to new address

When your mom finds out you have a blog...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: When your mom finds out you have a blog...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

When your mom finds out you have a blog...

...she reads it. And when she reads it, she comments.

My mom and I are pretty close. Well, I like to think so anyway. I'll let her decide for herself if she thinks we're close. :)

But either way, my mom, my dad, two brothers and a sister were here to visit earlier this week. She and my dad broke out laughing at one point not long after they arrived. Apparently it was over the content of my refrigerator.

No, I don't have much in there. Three items, to be exact. Since I ran out of cereal a few weeks ago, I haven't purchased a new supply, so milk wasn't one of the items. It's just too hard to keep things fresh when you're only buying for one person.

I'll let you all guess in the comments what those three items were and when my mom feels a sufficient amount of time has passed, I'll let her reveal the correct answer.

(I should add that she didn't include the fact that my freezer is stocked full, as are my cupboards, with food. Additionally, I don't eat out more than about once a week. Too expensive....)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

I'm going to guess one item was some sort of sauce or dressing, another item I hope was cheese- what good is life in WI without cheese? and lastly, I guess the third item was a molding piece of produce. Am I right?

7/28/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

You've got one right. Cheese--Parmesan.

7/28/2006 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

how about butter/margerine? That seems like a sensible item to have in one's refrigerator...

7/31/2006 1:11 AM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

ketchup...hopefully NOT HEINZ

7/31/2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger Phelony Jones declared,

Ketchup... pickles of some sort... and a half bottle of some type of flat beverage :)

Oh, and in your freezer is a frosted down tv dinner that you can't dislodge without defrosting the entire thing, which is a huge pain in the arse, so it'll hafta wait!

7/31/2006 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home