This Page

has been moved to new address

The cow that went by my office window

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: The cow that went by my office window

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The cow that went by my office window

Remember the post from a month ago about the cow that went running by my office window with the chief of police chasing it in his Dodge Charger?

Well, one of my coworkers took a picture of it.


I thought that might amuse some of you.

(That's a park right behind the office.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

I'm so glad I've been there and can really picture it--beautiful house and all.

7/27/2006 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

That is so hilarious! Thanks for posting the picture.

7/28/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

"Moo" along with the music from "Deliverance".

7/28/2006 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home