This Page

has been moved to new address

Does this mean I'll get to blow up France? And would they resist?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Does this mean I'll get to blow up France? And would they resist?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Does this mean I'll get to blow up France? And would they resist?

I've speculated before that I think there's a real possibility that WWIII could break out in the relatively near future.

France is encouraging that possibility by joining the Arab states against Israel. In other words, they've decidedly broken alliance with the United States over the Middle East crisis.

We have France to thank for our independence from Britain. If they hadn't come to help George Washington and the rest of the patriots at Valley Forge, the colonies would, well, still be colonies.

But France has undergone major changes since then. First, they became spineless. We saved their butts in WWI. We saved their butts in WWII. We're still saving theit butts by having a military that would actually defend them if they were attacked. We're generally pretty nice like that.

But I've had enough with France. Any country that sees major riots and death because it wants to - forbid the thought! - make it legal for people under the age of 25 to be fired within their first two years of working deserves to be destroyed. Enough said. Something has gone so morally backwards in that kind of a country that it's impossible to right the ship.

I'm not saying we should be the ones to destroy it. However, if this whole Mideast alliance thing means a WWIII with us against France, I'm all in! Send me to Normandy man, and I'll be sure to save Private Ryan along the way!

4 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

I was watching a day care group at the playground last week and couldn't help but notice the difference between the boys and girls. In a game of "Red Light Green Light" the girls cautiously crept up, stopping for red lights and trying not to get caught. The boys, however, ran. They were bold, reckless, and unconcerned about the consequences. (Of course, they always won.) They were loud and boasting, and complained bitterly when told they were 'caught' and had to go back. Reason was not part of their game plan.

So why doesn't your take on war with France surprise me?....

8/09/2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger erin declared,

Well said, Keithslady.

8/09/2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

That's not exactly my take on France. Sure, it's my gut reaction, but I hope those of you who know me know that the whole "Send me to Normandy man!" was intentionally a bit overzealous.

8/09/2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

Of course I do, but I love to get my pokes in.

8/09/2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home