This Page

has been moved to new address

Last thoughts before I leave the convention

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Last thoughts before I leave the convention

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Last thoughts before I leave the convention

I have nothing to say about the speeches. Nothing really stood out to me. As I thought, the rumor about Tommy not showing up wasn't true. Tommy also didn't announce, which I also thought. I wouldn't put it past him to announce separately sometime over the next month, but honestly, I still don't think he will. He's past that point. Now he's just loving the attention.

In another shot to McCormack's campaign for Congress, Thompson did say that "we need John Gard in Congress." If McCormack has a prayer, it's going to be through a huge grassroots effort, which appears to be her plan.

Other than that, nothing really stood out. More or less a non-eventful convention.

Endorsement votes will be coming, but I don't expect any endorsement for AG. Both candidates asked their supporters to vote "no endorsement." It could turn out otherwise, but I don't think it will. So, I'm leaving before it gets to that.

2 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

I don't know, if he runs for anything, he'll be a shoo-in. Don'tcha think?

5/20/2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

You would think. If he runs, he wins. I don't see him running if he doesn't have a 99% chance of winning. Polls have him slaughtering Herb Kohl, but he still probably won't run.

5/20/2006 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home