This Page

has been moved to new address

Wisconsin bloggers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Wisconsin bloggers

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Wisconsin bloggers

I've finally been able to meet some other Wisconsin bloggers. Being in Winnesota, I wind up a bit out of the loop.

So far I've met Kevin at Lakeshore Laments, Sean from The American Mind, Owen from Boots and Sabers, and Brian from Fraley's Dailytakes. One of the guys from GOP3 is also here, though I've met him before.

Owen really is who got me into blogging in the first place. I found his blog through a Google search of the 2004 U.S. Senate primary candidates. His insight was great and I've been reading him ever since. He also was the first "big" blog to link me, and continues to give me a lot of the traffic I have here.

It's nice to finally put a face to some of these guys. More than that, it's nice to feel a little bit more "in the loop" of the blogosphere than I was before I got here.

UPDATE: lest I forget, Jenna from Right off the Shore is also here. I already knew here pretty well, so I didn't even think to mention her. My bad!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

It was great to meet you too.

-Owen

5/21/2006 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home