This Page

has been moved to new address

Huge parade float

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Huge parade float

Monday, May 22, 2006

Huge parade float

A friend sent this to me from a parade she was at over the weekend.


Paul Nelson is running in Wisconsin's Third District against Democrat Ron Kind.

I'm loving that float! If you look really closely, you can even see a speaker mounted on top towards the back. Must have been cranking out some sweet tunes....

Wonder how much that thing cost?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Nice work Joey! It's a real swell float...the triangles with the long connecting piece all over a rectangle- it works real nice :)

5/22/2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Yeah, so I'm not the most prolific at describing a picture. That's why I posted it. My description was pretty much hopeless...

5/24/2006 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home