This Page

has been moved to new address

Baseball people have found me...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Baseball people have found me...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Baseball people have found me...

...and they're from Canada!


Those who know me know that I absolutely love baseball. I've played it, umped it, and coached it, which is why I would do something so pointless as posting the location of a lone viewer who happened to stumble across the Wide World of White, for no other reason than that fact that this individual works for a baseball team.

Now, if it were only the St. Louis Cardinals....

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

You're famous!!
Do you play softball (I know, softball) for the church team?

5/10/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Actually, yes, I do play softball. Team #1.

My little bro lost my glove last year, so I still have to buckle down and take the financial hit for a glove, but for baseball (or softball), I'll make an exception and spend some money.

5/10/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown declared,

Let me guess. You could have gone to state and I but you could through a baseball over them mountains.

5/11/2006 5:52 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

Just to set the record straight. Joey was given adequate financial compensation to cover the cost of the new glove.....a year ago. There is no "financial hit" involved. Where DID that money go, Joey?

5/11/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

baseball glove was pretty much on the bottom of my list of financial priorities at the time, so I put it off and used the money for bills.

and yes Pat, I could throw a baseball over them mountains. Coach just wouldn't put me in to pitch in the 8th inning.

5/11/2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Keithslady, I betcha if you gave him the money again, he would buy the glove...right Joey?

5/11/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

lol...I think I have to buy it either way. Not much choice if I want to play softball!

5/11/2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

All this goes to show wht you should give a beggar food and not money. He'll just blow the cash on....bills.

5/11/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

So I'm a beggar? Wow...thanks Mom! And I blew the cash on bills. What's next? At this pace, before you know it it'll all be going to drugs!

5/11/2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Or using your drug money to pay bills, you slacker!

5/11/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

lol...yep, that's me.

5/11/2006 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home