This Page

has been moved to new address

Washing out the darkness

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Washing out the darkness

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Washing out the darkness

My sister and cousin are in Guyana on a 5-month mission project and they're keeping a blog. I had to laugh at this quote from my sister, recorded by my cousin:
One little boy asked Ellen how her skin got so white, and she said something like, "When I was born, they washed all the darkness off with water."

1 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

I actually got to talk to Ellen for a few minutes on Wednesday and I asked her about that quote. She said that the boy actually asked her something about how she got the black off and she said that she was dunked in bleach when she was little. When she realized he didn't get the joke she corrected herself and let him know the facts!

1/02/2009 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home