This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas quotes from "The Office"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Christmas quotes from "The Office"

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas quotes from "The Office"

I was inspired by Dustin to throw out a few quotes from an December 2005 episode.

Michael: Presents are the best way to show someone you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say, "Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth."

Michael: (About his oven mitt) So Phyllis is basically saying, "Hey, Michael, I know you did a lot to help the office this year, but I only care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth."

Kevin: I got myself for Secret Santa. I was supposed to tell somebody, but I didn't. (smiles in excitement about his gift)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home