This Page

has been moved to new address

Testing the iPhone

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Testing the iPhone

Friday, October 31, 2008

Testing the iPhone

I'm at AT&T testing the new iPhone. I'm not sure what I think of it yet, mostly because it's new and it's hard to tell if I'm struggling with certain features because I'm new to it and would adapt over time or if those features (like a keyboard that's part of the screen) would be permanent hurdles.

Either way, there's no denying that this thing is cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger James A. N. Stauffer declared,

I have an iPod touch (so it has the same interface) and I find that I can't type very fast with the on-screen keyboard. I have heard that is a common complaint.

10/31/2008 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home