This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Lite

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Blog Lite

Monday, October 06, 2008

Blog Lite

Over the last two weeks I have been:
1. In Chicago for a few days. I got some time with my wife and some of her friends and we went to a Cubs-Cardinals game at Wrigley (birthday gift from my wife, as I'm a big Cardinals fan and have always wanted to see a game at Wrigley)
2. In Duluth for my wife's birthday (using a Christmas gift certificate from my in-laws and Christmas gas and restaurant gift certificates from my parents). In addition to Canal Park, we got some great hiking in at Gooseberry Falls while we were up there.
3. Had oral surgery to have a titanium screw drilled into my jaw bone, where in a few months a crown will be added to give me a shiny new implant where my back molar used to be.

In the middle of all of that, there's been a presidential debate and a vice presidential debate. And I haven't blogged about either one.

Why? Because frankly, I just don't care.

Don't get me wrong. I watched the debates. I put a McCain-Palin bumper sticker on my car. But I'm not that fired up this year. Not enough to warrant more than a few blog posts, anyway.

Maybe as it gets closer to November 4th I'll find the energy. But for now, I've been enjoying time away with my wife - and away from the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home