This Page

has been moved to new address

Shooting from the hip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Shooting from the hip

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shooting from the hip

I haven't had the time or urge to post lately. I think campaign season just wears me out and I tend to completely shut off to additional information download.

So, here are a few thoughts, in no particular order.

1. I think Obama will win this year, but I'm skeptical that he can repeat in 2012.
2. The Miami Dolphins owner is looking to sell the team before Obama takes office. I can't blame him.
3. Michele Bachmann's recent comments were just stupid. Yes, Chris Matthews put her in a corner. But Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity do that all the time to liberals. If you're a conservative and you're in politics and you choose to go on Chris Matthews' show, you've got to be prepared for that and carry yourself better than that. She really did a disservice to Republicans everywhere.
4. If McCain had run ads like this at the right time, he may have had a chance. It's negative and we're all sick of negative, but it paints a pretty convincing picture.



5. I'm blessed with great friends. Last weekend was spent with a family of 5 who we love and a group of 3 couples from our small group at church. I have no reason to complain about my circumstances in life.

Thanks for reading. I'll try to post sometime before two and a half weeks from now, but I make no promises. Lately, there are other priorities. And that's not a bad thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla declared,

McCain is going to win.

10/30/2008 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home