This Page

has been moved to new address

Why the light blogging?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Why the light blogging?

Friday, April 11, 2008

Why the light blogging?

Work has been crazy, so I haven't had time to post there (I'm still here...). By the time I get home, I'd rather just hang out with my wife than feed the internet with more regurgitated information.

You might hear from me this weekend when I'm not working from home. Or I just might keep hanging out with my wife...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Orrrrr, you might be hanging out with the Mitchells!!! We can't wait to see you for dinner (hope it's still on!)

4/11/2008 6:22 PM  
Blogger watchman146 declared,

Prioritize:

1. Jesus
2. Blogging
3. Breathing
4. Sports Stuff
5. Wife Stuff
6. Work
7. Basket Weaving

4/11/2008 8:09 PM  
Blogger Kara Jo declared,

Don't listen to watchman. :) Hanging out with the wife--always a good choice!

4/12/2008 9:57 AM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Come on, your wife has to at least be above sports stuff.

4/14/2008 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home