This Page

has been moved to new address

Players of the week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Players of the week

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Players of the week

Most of you probably don't care. But one or two of you might. And I do, and it's my blog, so I'm posting it.

Bo, you'd better be reading.

Xavier Nady is on my fantasy baseball team. He was last week's National League Player of the Week.

A.J. Pierzynski is on my fantasy baseball team. He was last week's American League Player of the Week.

First place by 10 points in my league. Hey, fantasy baseball is a marathon and we've only run a mile, but it's always good to be doing well early!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Good job Joey! (I'm sure my hubby will chime in as he does read your blog.) :)

4/08/2008 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Joey,

I am proud to call you my nephew... now go on out there and actively sell high on Pierzynski and consider selling high on Nady. Actually, Nady may be in line for 500 at bats for the first time so only sell really high on him while he is hot. Nice job so far!

Uncle Bo

4/08/2008 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home