This Page

has been moved to new address

My Final Four: 3/4

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: My Final Four: 3/4

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Final Four: 3/4

My bust was Wisconsin, but I picked the other three. Not that picking three number one seeds was a stretch, but hey, it worked out.

I'm still far behind in my office pool thanks to numerous early mistakes. However, after losing my first round lead to my wife with her solid second round performance, I've pulled to dead even. She has 40 correct picks to my 39. On a 1:2:4:8:16:32 scoring format, we're tied at 77. However, my final match-up of UNC-UCLA remains possible. Her match-up of UNC-Texas (with Texas winning) eliminates her chance of beating me, though it's possible we could tie.

Forget the brackets, this should be the best Final Four ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home