This Page

has been moved to new address

Use a shovel next time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Use a shovel next time

Friday, March 07, 2008

Use a shovel next time

Really. It's not that hard.
Using torch to clear snow, he sets shed on fire

By Mike Hoeft

LEDGEVIEW -- A man using a torch to clear snow in front of a garage door accidentally set fire to a shed on Sunday afternoon, causing $20,000 in damage.

The fire occurred at 2:26 p.m. Sunday at 1751 S. Broadway. No one was injured. Several people were standing outside.

Flames were coming from the structure when firefighters arrived.

A 23-year-old man who rented the property for fixing vehicles was using the torch when the garage door caught fire. He was unable to put it out. Two vehicles inside were damaged.
Hat Tip: my wife!


Post a Comment

<< Home