This Page

has been moved to new address

Disney World pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Disney World pictures

Friday, February 29, 2008

Disney World pictures

This blog is democratic. People asked for pictures, I'm giving them pictures.

Then again, people have asked me a whole lot of things that I haven't caved into. So maybe this is a democratic republic. Or maybe it's a monarchy and I just decided to listen to the people in an act of goodwill.

Whatever, here are the pictures you asked for!

Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom
Epcot (See Spaceship Earth - I thought it was a golf ball for years - in the background across World Showcase Lagoon? That Packer shirt garnered its fair share of compliments and banter...)

Tutto Italia - a phenomenal restaurant (with a price to match) in Epcot's Italy. It was a great place to celebrate our anniversary! Afterwards we stuck around for a fireworks and light show on World Showcase Lagoon.

Cinderella's Castle - along with Spaceship Earth - are in my opinion the two most distinct icons of Disney World.

3 Comments:

Blogger -V- declared,

You two are glowing... :-) Thanks for sharing pics!

2/29/2008 4:22 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Thank you for the pictures Joey, but I have a concern. In the second picture, it appears that you have some kind of growth on the side of your head. Perhaps you should see a doctor about that.
Love,
KristiNoser

2/29/2008 7:18 PM  
Blogger Keelie declared,

Thanks! Brings back memories! I love Disney World, but I'm afraid I will never convince my husband to go with me!:/

3/01/2008 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home