This Page

has been moved to new address

A newlywed no longer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: A newlywed no longer

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A newlywed no longer

My lovely wife and I were married a year ago today and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks to a gift from her parents, we're spending the weekend in Disney World. They called two weeks ago and asked if we wanted to come since they'd already be here. They're paying for almost everything! Thanks Mom and Dad!

UPDATE 2/26: I tried posting this on 2/24 from my phone but Blogger doesn't work from Windows Mobile and I can't remember the email address I had set up two years ago to post remotely. So, this is coming two days late...

We wound up hitting up all four parks in three days. Simply put, it was a blast and a much-needed vacation!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carla declared,

Congratulations!! Pictures, please.

2/26/2008 7:42 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Congratulations Joey and Jamie! I agree with Carla, We must have pix!

2/27/2008 5:22 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

Congratulations! Glad you had a great time.

2/27/2008 9:06 AM  
Blogger Keelie declared,

Before I even read the comments, my thought was, "c'mon, no pictures?!":)

2/28/2008 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home