This Page

has been moved to new address

Waiting for Cubs tickets

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Waiting for Cubs tickets

Friday, February 22, 2008

Waiting for Cubs tickets

My wife gave me money for my birthday to cover Cubs tickets. They go on sale today. I'm trying to get tickets for a Cubs-Cardinals game (I'm a big Cardinals fan).

I have online "waiting rooms" open in both Mozilla and IE and I've had my phone on "continuous call" for an hour and a half with a busy signal every time.

So far, just one Cardinals game has sold out. So far...

UPDATE: Three Cardinals games are now sold out. Three more weekend games are still available...

UPDATE at 1:21 PM: I GOT THE TICKETS!!

5 of the 6 Cardinals games had sold out. I got tickets for September 19th, a week and a half before the end of the season. That means the game will be either crazy and electric or absolutely dead with no postseason meaning. Either way, I get to see the Cardinals at Wrigley!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Congrats! How fun!!! Jamie rocks!

2/22/2008 4:14 PM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

Awesome! Wrigley rocks!

2/25/2008 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home