This Page

has been moved to new address

Norris for Huckabee

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Norris for Huckabee

Monday, October 22, 2007

Norris for Huckabee

Chuck Norris likes Mike Huckabee for president. Therefore, Chuck Norris will destroy anyone who likes any other candidate.

But seriously, what I've seen of Huckabee has impressed me as well. With Brownback dropping out of the race, there's a good chance his supporters will switch to supporting Huckabee. I've been following the race at a distance (in other words, I can't tell you every position of every candidate), but Huckabee is my favorite at this point.

I'm not 100% sold on anyone yet though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

Good solid political position to take!

10/24/2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger Kara Jo declared,

Wade and I watched a very in depth interview with Huckabee a few weeks back. He didn't dance around issues at all. He had very solid beliefs, and also came across with a lot of humility.
We don't know everything about him, either, but his presentation and stance were refreshing.

10/30/2007 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home