This Page

has been moved to new address

Hillary Clinton did WHAT?!?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Hillary Clinton did WHAT?!?

Monday, January 22, 2007

Hillary Clinton did WHAT?!?

Found this in a mini-bio on Hillary Clinton.
INTERESTING NOTE: After graduating from Wellesley College in 1969, Clinton spent the summer gutting salmon at a fishery in Valdez, Alaska.
This confirms it...she IS a man!!!!

(Yes, I understand that is a blatantly sexist thing to say. I'm not inferring that women can't work at fisheries in Alaska. I'm simply recognizing that social norms probably wouldn't lend to such work from a woman. So sue me.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Carla declared,

I have always had the feeling that she is a manly woman...if ya know what I mean.

1/23/2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Carla declared,

A shemale if you will.

1/23/2007 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Hi. I couldn't find your e-mail on your blog. Could you contact me at ron@ronsnexus.com?

1/23/2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger Brandy Dopkins declared,

Come on, I'm not a fan of her politics, but let's not get mean. I think it's one of those crazy jobs you have in college that you laugh about years later.

I been a boat buffer for a summer, sold food out of a boat on the beaches of the St Croix, cashier for a bookie operation (really), Massage therapist, araomatherapist, nutritionist, waitress, bartender, cook, insurance secretary, book keeper, Military Intelligence, security guard, florist, Day care supervisor (hated that one), Day trip provider for Seniors (loved that one), Youth director at the YMCA, waitress again, and again and again, cashier, webmaster, movie maker, graphic artist.

- But I've never been a democrat.

Seriously, though, I find it amazing the terrible things that are said about women in power. Stop it.

2/08/2007 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home