This Page

has been moved to new address

Missing my brothers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Missing my brothers

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Missing my brothers

I recently ran across an email from earlier in the summer from my mom. She was sending me the marketing outline that my 17-year-old brother was using for his summer job, which consisted of working with my dad. My brother was handling some sales and marketing.

Here's a portion of the marketing outline he was using.
Ask if customer currently has any jobs that they would like us to possibly handle

Avoid yes/no questions…They’re worthless
Of course, immediately following this last piece of instruction from my dad, my brother added the following:
• Inform customer that I work in the same office room as the big cheese

• Maybe sing a sweet rhapsody

• End every conversation with “Peace out”
Nice. Peace out Blonde Bomber.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

He will definitely connect with the present generation, I don't know how he will do with the baby boomers tho...

8/31/2006 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home