This Page

has been moved to new address

I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar

We've been having problems with the internet at the office all day today and now I've got a meeting that I'm not as prepared as I'd like to be for.

That said, I was just cleaning out my email inbox and found one from my chemist friend Jeremy from two weeks ago.
Subject: Just Had To Let You Know

I'm sorry, but I just had to let you know that my coworker Dave is currently blaring "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar" from the CD player in our lab.

Jeremy
It's not every day you get that one...

2 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

I've thought of doing a "rewrite" of that song for camp. "We are women hear us roar, with families too big to ignore...."

8/24/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger erin declared,

That made me laugh out loud. I worked in a lab when I first came to 3M, and it is something that I can really imagine. Good one.

8/29/2006 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home