This Page

has been moved to new address

Major action on Prince Edward Island

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Major action on Prince Edward Island

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Major action on Prince Edward Island

I've had people directed to this site through some pretty random Google searches.

But I think this one beats all. I'm still scratching my head.

First, I've got to thank the guy for being my first visitor ever from Prince Edward Island. Anne of Green Gables would be proud. (By the way, what is her last name? Is is just "of Green Gables" or what? And then changed to "of Avonlea" when she got married?)

But this guy found my site by Googling "old wilsons plumbing car crash on P.E.I" All I can say is wow. Just wow.

How is it that out of 17,100 sites on "old wilsons plumbing car crash on P.E.I", Wide White comes up number one? Are the other 17,099 sites really as equally irrelevant to the story of Old Wilson's Plumbing's car crash that happened on P.E.I.? And the fact that I actually posted something that included "old," "wilsons," "plumbing," "car crash," "on," and "p.e.i." in the same week....

What are the odds?

(And I'm afraid there will be no more politics from me today. I'm too sick of being mad at Republicans and others in politics right now, so I'm just not going to be mad; I'm just not going to talk about it any more today. Besides, the car seat story was enough to keep me mad enough for a while if I want to be....)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark declared,

Could it be from those car crash pictures you were posting a while back?

(This is probably an example of Stephanie displaying her ignorance as to how those damn searches work -- thus explaining why her search results so often suck.)

6/02/2006 12:24 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

yeah, those were probably a contributing factor...

6/02/2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

Her name is Anne Shirley. She lived in a house called Green Gables with Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert in the town of Avonlea. And it's all fiction so doesn't really amount to a hill of beans.

6/02/2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger Mark declared,

Smart mom!

6/05/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger Cool Girl Rocks! declared,

Being from Prince Edward Island, I fondly remember Old Wilson's plumbing car crash.

Ah, Old Wilson, he was a card.

Good times. Good times.

6/12/2006 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home