This Page

has been moved to new address

Why men vote Republican

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Why men vote Republican

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Why men vote Republican

Okay, obviously not all men, but more men vote Republican than Democrat...

H/T to Pat for this one.



The JPG didn't upload very well, but you get the point.

If you don't, here are the characters, left to right, top to bottom.

Republicans

Bo Derek
Janine Turner
Laura Bush
Peggy Noonan
Laura Ingraham
Michelle Malkin
Ann Coulter
Monica Crowley
Debbie Schlussel

Democrats

Barbra Streisand
Helen Thomas
Hillary Clinton
Teresa Kerry
Madeleine Albright
Janet Reno
Andrea Dworkin
Nancy Pelosi
Susan Estrich

10 Comments:

Blogger Carla declared,

Love it!! Gosh, that Pat is one funny guy!!

5/31/2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger Owen declared,

As my wife pointed out....

You know what's funny? They used a normal picture of Janet Reno.

5/31/2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

LOL. Good point. I can't find a "good" picture of her anywhere.

5/31/2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger Phelony Jones declared,

I absolutely love this comparison.

I sent it to my old boss who is very liberal. He shot back: "you're fired".

5/31/2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Is he Donald Trump?

6/01/2006 4:49 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

I was going to say that, but I thought it was too obvious. Plus I knew Kristi would say it....

6/01/2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

You know me too well--because you think like I do, Joey--scary!

6/01/2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger The Badgerland Conservative declared,

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/02/2006 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Peter, I would politely ask that you keep your posts clean I think most of us would be/are offended by such comments. Thanks.

6/02/2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

I don't generally remove comments. I'd rather let people say what they want. However, I do have little brothers and sisters who read this, and I really don't want to have to answer any questions from them....

6/02/2006 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home