This Page

has been moved to new address

I'll side with the cowboys

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: I'll side with the cowboys

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'll side with the cowboys

I was just reading a story about a battle in Montana over what to do with bison, and was struck by the heading under one section of the story:
COWBOYS VS NATURALISTS
Nothing against those who want to preserve nature. I'm one of them (though I'm certainly no "tree-hugger").

However, if it comes down to that, um, I'll go with the cowboys....

3 Comments:

Blogger Billiam declared,

Saddle up!

5/30/2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Mark declared,

Here in Janesville, there's a very nice buffalo farm (ranch?) that was also the birth place of the white buffalo. Personally, as great as having buffalo is...the meat is fantastic and ensuring the buffalo lives on as a source of food seems like a lot bigger of a priority than letting them range free without controls.

6/01/2006 3:17 AM  
Blogger Mark declared,

Though I must admit this quote from that article was a bit of a shocker:

""I'm trying to come up with a solution that actually makes sense," Schweitzer said."

Imagine a politician saying that! I find it difficult.

6/01/2006 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home