This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank you Rae!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Thank you Rae!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thank you Rae!

Rae Vogeler is running for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin. She's also a Green Party candidate.

I probably agree with Democrats more often than I do the Green Party. A few weeks ago I even wrote a post called "Wisconsin Green Party virtually nonexistent."

So I found it odd when I started getting hits on my blog from Vogeler's website. I went to her site to investigate.

Turns out her home page has a section called "The Buzz on Rae." I don't know if this thing is powered by a Google search that looks for any page linking to Vogeler's site or what. I wouldn't think her campaign would intentionally put my post up there. Regardless, my post is currently the 7th story on the buzz on Rae.

Either there isn't much of a buzz or there's something about "they [the Green Party] haven't put up a real statewide candidate" that Vogeler's campaign likes.

Either way, thanks for the few extra hits! I'll take whatever I can get....

UPDATE: I've also had a few hits from people searching for some guy named "Winston Sephus." Turns out that Winston Sephus Jr. is running for treasurer with the Green Party and I referenced him in that post. Hey, if I had a name like "Winston Sephus," I'd run for office too. I mean, that's a sweet name!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey declared,

I guess so. Huh. Interesting...

Guess I'll have to be sure not to use her name so I don't throw off her "Buzz on Rae" section.

5/18/2006 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home