This Page

has been moved to new address

Norman Rockwell: the pictures from the paintings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Norman Rockwell: the pictures from the paintings

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Norman Rockwell: the pictures from the paintings

I'm a huge Norman Rockwell fan. I think I got that from my mom, who had a book full of his stuff. I think he captured Americana from the first half of the 20th century better than anyone else.

So I got very excited when I saw an NPR compilation of his paintings alongside the photographs he used as his foundation.

Here are a few examples. Being a bit of a political follower, the second is one of my favorite Rockwells.




(via)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home