This Page

has been moved to new address

Trying to jump back into blogging "normalcy" again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Trying to jump back into blogging "normalcy" again

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trying to jump back into blogging "normalcy" again

Sorry for the sporadic posts lately. I'll try to find some regularity again soon.

As many of you know, we took a 16-day vacation at the end of July and beginning of August that accounted for part of the drought lately.

The other part is just lack of material worth writing about or maybe lack of willingness to put the effort in to write it.

I also try not to write too much when I'm frustrated, and I've been frustrated with a lot of things lately, mostly political and religious, which happen to be 2 of the topics I most frequently blog about.

Frustration tends to cloud the words that come out and can be unhealthy. I wrote up a post the other day and knew right away I probably shouldn't post it (my wife reviewed it and made a point of telling me in no uncertain terms that I should not post it).

What hasn't been frustrating is being a dad and husband. I've loved my family life lately. One of my favorite things about our 6400-mile road trip was not having to leave my wife and kids every day for over 2 weeks. Being able to just hang out with them all day was priceless!

So thanks for bearing with me and I'll try to formulate a plan for more regular content sooner than later.

In the meantime, here's a shot from a hike we did in Yosemite National Park.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

That's awesome!!! Totally should be your Christmas letter...or should I say email...family picture! :)

8/31/2010 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Bill Roehl declared,

I love that pic.

8/31/2010 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Blada declared,

Yosemite is awesome! That's a fun photo too. Hope to hear about some of your summer adventures in future posts! p.s. We'll be at the Twins game tonight in case you're there!

9/01/2010 7:00 AM  
Blogger Kara Jo declared,

Totally smiling over here, Joey. Love your honesty, and love that you got to enjoy some uninterrupted time with your family. Great memories.

9/02/2010 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home