This Page

has been moved to new address

586

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: 586

Sunday, September 20, 2009

586

The number of emails in my inbox after a few weeks of vacation. And that's not counting the auto-sorted emails.

Actually, it's better than I thought it might be. Labor Day and the fact that I told everyone I work with that I was gone for 2 weeks probably helped keep the numbers down...

Time to start chipping away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keelie declared,

WOW!!! That's just absolute craziness! You're a popular guy!

10/12/2009 9:51 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Eh, I don't know about that. It was my work account...it's not always good to be popular with that account! :)

10/12/2009 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home