This Page

has been moved to new address

Flag what?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Flag what?

Friday, August 07, 2009

Flag what?

If you receive any email or video against the new health care bill, the White House wants you to forward it to them at flag@whitehouse.gov.

Here's an except from their call to arms:
Scary chain emails and videos are starting to percolate on the internet, breathlessly claiming, for example, to "uncover" the truth about the President’s health insurance reform positions.
Well, I didn't know my dissent was scary (or breathless)!

Well, I emailed flag@whitehouse.gov. I thought I'd let them know about a load of "disinformation" that I found here.

For those who didn't click the link, it will take you to a copy of the health reform bill.

Thanks Shoebox.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown declared,

Nice. I think it is crazy that they are trying to censor the dissent.

8/10/2009 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

As Obama said: "UPS and FedEx are doing just fine. It's the Post Office that's always having problems." See I told you Obama Care is a good thing.

8/14/2009 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home